Monday, May 30, 2011

A hopeless love!

A regret and love !
This life we ​​can not become a couple, because we meet too late; this life we ​​can not become a lover, because we do not want to hurt anyone, including yourself!
life you do not want to be the color that has, because I can not stand: you can only hurt you know,
can not love you and have you!
Although we are not husband and wife child, but as for you as husband and wife worrying about;
though not lovers, but like a lover to give you the same joy and passion;
although not Color has been known, but known to have been as willing to listen as you talk to and share your sorrow! Contacts you and me, I have been for their own position, but no matter how hard I tried, but still can not find the suitable position. Only a true feelings in their hearts so true!
I do not want to deceive myself do not want to deceive you! In fact, I really care about you. Not to be by your side, I know I can do only a distant thought, you know? Like hello beautiful! Miss you silly! Miss you all in all, the long night waiting for you, jealously guarding a solitary, moon and stars out the window accompanied by, and you do not on my side. Ear melancholy, is that you sent to accompany me? You have your own living area, not always with me, but let me know you're far away I am concerned about! Waiting for you, is the fate of karma, each quiet night, I will have deep thoughts Reach across time and space around you! My tenderness haunt you. However, a lot of time I will also disturbed in mind, for fear you can not find me, or thousands of years ago as the moment to hand in that moment, we can not pull each other's hand. Affinity are condemned to the world meet every day to do everything, is a day for the next meet and do the groundwork. I believe that the margin of every need met fate is fate for us to become a special friend, let us trust each other!



Life to be your friend now! Heart to heart chat with your ideals of each other, talk about each other's pleasure and pain, heart induction, leading to each other's hearts in an instant. Can make it through your life each day and night, the biggest meet of my life. So let me make a understand you, like you, admire you, but it does not belong to your friends! OK? Your listener is not only the soul of the reader, all the sadness in life, all the Mingxinkegu Is the transition of life, just want to use my life to care about you, distant wishes you Let you know that somewhere in the world, and a love you people looking at you, listen to your share of moving, but not across the boundaries, is more of a sight to behold for love, life only your friends I will always be a tree, is to rely on your spirit, with such a close friend, Your weakness and loneliness, tenderness and thoughts that have a storage place, once you have such a friend Even if the distant horizon, even if difficult to meet, but miss each other in silence, worried about Life! I,! -

No comments:

Post a Comment